The 2,000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,200 Watt (1.2 kW) line interactive pure sine wave uninterruptible power supply automatically corrects voltage problems that may otherwise damage or degrade the performance of your electronic devices and provides surge protection with temporary backup power during an outage.
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2,000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,200 Watt (1.2 kW) Maximum Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Pure Sine Wave
- Line Interactive
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Industrial Grade with Metal Case
- Hot Swappable Batteries
- 0.6 Power Factor
- 4 Batteries, 12 Volt, 7.2 Amp Hour Rating Each
- 6 Battery & Surge Protected Outlets
- Full Load (1,200 Watts) Estimated Run Time On Battery Power:
- 06 Minutes 13 Seconds
- Half Load (600 Watts) Estimated Run Time On Battery Power:
- 12 Minutes 26 Seconds
- UL Listed, Company Reference E128840
- Free Shipping
Get an estimation of how long your electronics will run on backup battery power with this unit during a power outage. Write down the Power Factor, Number of Batteries, Voltage of Batteries, and Amp Hour Rating from above, then click here to go to our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) backup run time calculator.